The stunning new ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 takes convertible Chromebook design to the next level. Its stylish contemporary looks, compact portability and powerful specifications are all designed to let you get things done with no fuss, all day and every day. ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 features a new four-sided NanoEdge 14-inch display — with ultraslim bezels and an incredible 87% screen-to-body ratio — for a truly immersive viewing experience, and the unique 360° ErgoLift hinge lets you work in supreme comfort. There’s a world of apps to explore on the Google Play Store. When only the best is good enough, ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 delivers.
- Get 3 months of Disney+ with purchase of new Chromebook from 11/25/19 to 12/31/2019. See Google’s official event site for details.
- 14 inch touchscreen full HD 1920×1080 4-way NanoEdge Display featuring ultra-narrow bezels (5mm thin) around each side of the display that allows for a 14 inch screen to fit in the body of a 13 inch Laptop footprint
- The full HD display has a durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to flip the touchscreen display to tent, stand, and tablet mode
- Powered by the Intel Core m3-8100y Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz) for super-fast and snappy performance. If you use a ton of tabs or run lots of apps, this has the power to get it all done with ease
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM; 64GB eMMC storage and 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) and 1x USB Type-A (Gen 1) ports plus a backlit keyboard (*usb transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
Asus Chromebook Flip C434 2 in 1 Laptop Information
|Item Height||0.6 Inches|
|Item Width||8 Inches|
|Standing screen display size||14 Inches|
|Notebook Display Technology||LED|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Resolution||1080p Full HD|
|Product Dimensions||32 x 20.32 x 1.52 cm; 1.5 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||C434TA-DSM4T|
|Processor Speed||3.4 GHz|
|RAM Size||4 GB|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Memory Clock Speed||1 GHz|
|Hard Drive Size||64 GB|
|Hard Disk Description||SSD|
|Hard Drive Interface||Solid State|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 615|
|Graphics Card Interface||Integrated|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||48 Watt Hours|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||3|
|Item Weight||1 kg 500 g|
Screen Size14 inches Max Screen Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels Processor3.4 GHz Core M Family RAM4 GB DDR3L Memory Speed1 GHz Hard Drive64 GB Embedded MultiMediaCard Graphics CoprocessorIntel HD Graphics 615 Chipset BrandIntel Card DescriptionIntegrated Graphics Card Ram Size1 GB Wireless Type802.11b/n/ac Number of USB 3.0 Ports3 Brand NameASUS SeriesASUS Chromebook Flip C434 Item model numberC434TA-DSM4T Hardware PlatformPC Operating SystemChrome OS Item Weight3.3 pounds Product Dimensions12.6 x 8 x 0.6 inches Item Dimensions L x W x H12.6 x 8 x 0.6 inches ColorSilver Processor BrandIntel Processor Count2 Computer Memory TypeDDR3 SDRAM Flash Memory Size64.00 Hard Drive InterfaceSolid State Hard Drive Rotational Speed10000 RPM Optical Drive TypeNo Optical Drive Batteries1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
Faster, more stable Wi-Fi connections
ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 includes Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) for strong, stable signals and fast data-transmission speeds. As an added advantage, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) is less prone to interference from other wireless devices operating on the same frequency band.
What is the best ASUS Chromebook Flip?
1. Asus Chromebook Flip C434. The best overall Chromebook, the Flip C434 is an excellent successor to the Flip C302CA, our previous top pick. Not only do its super-small bezels allow Asus to fit its large 14-inch screen into a smaller chassis than you’d expect, that screen is both bright and colorful.
Are ASUS Chromebooks any good?Asus Chromebook Flip
This is a Chromebook that’s been out for a while now, but it still impresses with brilliant performance and an excellent build quality that’s thin and light, and puts many more expensive laptops to shame. If you’re on a budget, this is one of the best Asus laptops to consider.
How do I fix a black screen on my ASUS Chromebook?
key and then press and hold the Power button. Hold both down for 10 seconds. Release the Refresh key and then the Power button and your Chromebook will restart. If it doesn’t start, press Power again.
Why you should not buy a Chromebook?
Let’s take a look at some of the reason why you SHOULD NOT purchase a Chromebook.
- Goodbye Microsoft Office. That’s right. …
- No gaming. If you‘re a gamer, stay away. …
- No multimedia projects. …
- Software incompatibilities. …
- No CD/DVD drive. …
- Printing issues. …
- Reduced amount of apps. …
- Issues accessing .exe programs.